Tuesday 24 January 2017

Getting the Executive Summary Right!

I know that the Executive Summary forms the most important part of a business plan. I am also aware that this is the first part that investors and financers will look at carefully.

And it is this need to make the right first impression that had me stuck since a fortnight. I felt overwhelmed by the magnitude of the executive summary and just could not hit the right notes of interesting, enthusiastic, compelling and informative. Every attempt of mine just turned out too drab or too lengthy. Needless to say, the rest of the plan never got done either!

After many stressful attempts, I finally decided to opt for the professional route and approached Planwriters.net to craft out my business plan. The Plan Writers team discussed my requirements and company information before telling me that the executive summary was a synopsis of the business plan and they would actually draft it out right in the end!

I was flabbergasted yet impressed with the discussion and felt that my plan was in safe hands. And indeed, the business plan turned out pretty impressive and realistic as well. As expected, I first headed for the executive summary and was delighted to find that it was simple yet sharp, attention-grabbing, positive and engaging!

Now I never fail to recommend the business plan writing services as my plan managed to win all the financing I needed and more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment